top of page

Work Permit


WORK PERMIT – allows you to work in Canada on a temporary basis. There are two types of work permits:

Open Work Permit - You may be eligible for an open work permit if you:


Employer specific work permit – In most of the cases you need a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) to work for a specific employer. A positive LMIA will show that there is a need for a foreign worker to fill the job. It will also show that no Canadian worker or permanent resident is available to do the job.

Book an appointment TODAY to speak to an Immigration professional to get answers to all your questions.

Work Permit
bottom of page