Citizenship Application – To get a Canadian citizenship is considered to be last step for most of the immigrants.
- To be eligible to become a Canadian citizen, you must:
- be a permanent resident
- have lived in Canada for 3 out of the last 5 years
- have filed your taxes, if you need to
- pass a test on your rights, responsibilities and knowledge of Canada
- prove your language skills
- Other requirements may apply.
Permanent Resident (PR) Card renewal – PR Card is the proof of your permanent residency in Canada. This card is required to travel outside Canada and returning to Canada. If it gets expired, you can renew your card. You will still be a permanent resident of Canada even if your PR Card is expired, if you meet the residency requirements.
To be eligible to renew your PR card you must meet the following requirements:
- Be a permanent resident
- Submit your application in Canada
- You must live in Canada for at least 730 days (2 years) during the last five years. This period do not need to be continuous.
Book an appointment TODAY to speak to an Immigration professional to get answers to all your questions.